September 27, 2007

The spelling bee champ strikes again...

Ok, here we go again. The Genuine Retard is back to writing emails. This is an email from today written to our district manager. Capitalization, spelling, and punctuation are all exactly how she wrote it.

hey
we recieved a box of (our sister store's) shimpment by mistake amoung our 53 boxs yeasterday, we didn't realize until (sales associate) was processing shimpment and went OOPS we don't sell coats for $129 I tried to call the store and speak with their manager but the phone keeps just ringing, I tried 3 times, not sure it the number changed or what not, any ideal what I should do w the shimpment besides re tape it , do I give it back to the shimpment dudes or just arange for someone to get it from their store? thanks


She might be getting more retarded with each passing day. On the bright side, she learned how to spell "manager"! We're dedicated to making progress everyday...


I love my job.

3 comments:

mag said...

Innocent Bystander......I may Have you Beat.....check out my Blog for an e-mail from a Secretary that we work with...this is for REAL....let me know what U think

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Will said...

me talk good like that all tiem?!? see me is goodt spelter.