Retail stores have been struggling lately with soft sales. So, I decided to take it upon myself to start marketing to the White Trash demographic to improve business. A thong sticking out of a mannequin's pants is always a good eye-catching tool.
When I read that you'd take it upon yourself to market to the white trash demographic, I thought you meant you'd dress like that while you were working, haha. Then I read the next sentence and realized you were talking about the mannequins. But I'm sure dressing as white trash with an exposed thong would attract more people to the store. It would probably mostly attract males who wouldn't buy anything, but still at least the store would look busy.
oooh i just thought of something else. if you get bored and are feeling a little artistic, take a sharpie with you to work sometime and draw a tramp stamp just above the thong. have to complete the look.
2 comments:
When I read that you'd take it upon yourself to market to the white trash demographic, I thought you meant you'd dress like that while you were working, haha. Then I read the next sentence and realized you were talking about the mannequins. But I'm sure dressing as white trash with an exposed thong would attract more people to the store. It would probably mostly attract males who wouldn't buy anything, but still at least the store would look busy.
oooh i just thought of something else. if you get bored and are feeling a little artistic, take a sharpie with you to work sometime and draw a tramp stamp just above the thong. have to complete the look.
Post a Comment