As most of you probably remember from my previous post, I mentioned a "moldy jungle" smell emanating from the second bathroom in my stock room. Over the past month, the smell has been getting worse. Actually, a few days ago my UPS delivery man complained that the smell of my stock room was making him nauseous (lol, and yes I'm serious). Today I decided to finally explore that second bathroom and find the source of the odor. Unfortunately, my diagnosis of it smelling like a "moldy jungle" was more accurate than I wanted it to be. There was, in fact, a moldy jungle growing in and out of the toilet. Great.
I spent the first hour of my shift wearing rubber gloves, pouring a gallon of bleach down the toilet and praying I wouldn't find any dead animals floating to the surface. Although the entire experience was disgusting, to say the least, a part of me was thinking, "I should be taking pictures of this for the blog." Needless to say, I didn't want to spend any extra time in that bathroom so no pictures...just memories to last a lifetime.
I love my job.
March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm disappointed that there aren't any pictures, but I guess some things are never meant to be seen by the general public. Stuff that should be left to the manager. I liked walking into Wet Seal and thinking, "Wow, this store is super clean!" I'd rather not think, I wonder if the bathroom's full of mold.
Hahaha! That is horrible that it was actually mold! I'm so grossed out that they would not only lose track of an entire bathroom but that they wouldn't like turn the water off to this repugnant bowl to hell!I'm going to go scrub my own forgotten bathroom downstairs. I use it once every 10 months. Hope all is well!
-Morgan
you have to delete miguel's comment! it says wet seal! then you have to delete this comment too!
Post a Comment