This is a real e-mail written by Lindsey, The Genuine Retard, to our district manager. The misspellings, punctuation, and capitalization errors are all exactly how she wrote it. Please remember that Lindsey frequently spells her own name wrong. Let's see how many mistakes you can find...
hey (District Manager) today tow women came into the store from chase bank saying that they teamed up w (our company) to offer employee's special bennifits with Chase bank, they are comming back on sat to see if anyone wants to take advantidge of them. I haven't herd anything about this and want to know if its legit, because it seems that it wouldn't be feasible for busness. If its is something that (our company) has approved I will allow them to speak to the staff as long as it doesn't get in the way of busness, but if they are BS-ing me and (our company) has not set anything up with Chase Bank I'll politly ask them to leave. Get back to any of the mangers here thanks
I'd like to point out that the word "feasible" is actually spelled correctly. This is because she asked ME to spell it for her.
Scary, right?
September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My god.
hahahah thanks for the new posts! you give me an excuse to delay my homework! (Notice it's 2:30am) i miss you! i love you!
mmmmMMMMmmm PS- i just found out i can leave a comment! hahahah
Wow...."they are comming back on sat to see if anyone wants to take advantidge of them......I guess I missed out".....
Post a Comment