Vicky- The Mysterious Foreigner
Vicky is a decent manager, even though she has a hard time speaking and understanding English. She covers it up well by answering most questions with "Maybe." Newcomers might not catch on, however after a year of working with her I'm convinced that she only understands about one third of what I say. When talking to her, you get the feeling that you might be talking to a brick wall. Such as, "Vicky, did you see our goals for August? They seem like a real stretch. We're going to have to start pushing the employees to sell on the floor." Vicky's response, "Maybe."
Lisa- The Quiet Accomplice
Lisa and I are good friends with the same sense of humor. We like finding faults with our company and treating everyday at work like it's a trip to the circus. She might not be as vocal about it, but trust me we're on the same wavelength.
And then there's me, The Innocent Bystander, I know our company like the back of my hand and nothing surprises me anymore. I can bullshit with the best of them and I enjoy spending my days doing as much nonsense as possible.
August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment