Now that I have introduced the staff to you, I would like to provide some hard evidence to prove exactly what I am dealing with. Although my stories may seem exaggerated, I can guarantee that 100% of it is true. After two years of working for this company, I have started collecting little "artifacts" that will help me remember the nonsense I put up with day after day. These pictures are some of my most recent artifacts. Our new manager, Lindsey (The Genuine Retard), made this poster for the backroom describing our new jeans.

At first glance this poster may seem perfectly normal, but let's take a closer look.

Our new jeans are called
Celeb. I have yet to figure out what a "cleb" is, but I'm pretty sure we don't sell it.
Scary, right?
I love my job.
1 comment:
I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary....I hope this is NOT what she meant:
1. cleb
A man whom has his pants down whilst doing it in a can
Pull your pantys up cleb you fat ass
Well..you never know....
Post a Comment